You are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms: Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in
any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
If you like to use our video and image material without providing attribution, please contact us to purchase a
commercial license (without attribution). Please let us know where you would like to use the material, how long and on which platforms your production will be published. We will
send you an individual offer within 7 days.
CC-BY-0 / public domain
- The person who associated a work with this deed has dedicated the work to the public domain by waiving all of his or her rights to the work worldwide
under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights, to the extent allowed by law. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial
purposes, all without asking permission. See Other Information below.
What is allowed?
- All content (e.g. images, videos, music) on Pixabay can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use across print and digital, except in the cases mentioned in
"What is not allowed".
- Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the artist or Pixabay is not necessary but is always appreciated by our community.
- You can make modifications to content from Pixabay. What is not allowed?
- Don't redistribute or sell Pixabay content on other stock or wallpaper platforms.
- Don't sell unaltered copies of content, e.g. don't sell an exact copy of a stock photo as a poster, print or on a physical product.
- Don't portray identifiable people in a bad light or in a way that is offensive.
- Don't use content with identifiable persons or brands to create a misleading association with a product or service.
Support our work
Filming, Traveling, VoiceOver, Hosting - all this is not for free. Become a Patreon or support us via PayPal.